05 5月 2008

I Wanna Know!

Whoa.
Just finished some design work for Idiro Technologies. They do a lot of work for high-profile mobile companies (Vodafone, O2, etc.) across Europe, and much of their work is based on graph theory, a sub-branch of mathematics (very nostalgic for me, having studied the topic before).


Seen a grip of movies recently, including Iron Man twice; pristine acting, and an excellent cast list (Stay for the credits!). The interfaces in Stark's workroom were most impressive to me, and very much something within the realm of possibility. Also walked out on two movies in as many weeks. A lot trash out there.

Mildred Loving died last Friday. She was a pioneer in interracial marriage in the States. Diversity has always been major on my heart, so I definitely want to try to cop the book.


In Judaism Today (30 Nissan 5768):
Omer 16

0 件のコメント: