30 4月 2008

Top-__ Most Anticipated Albums of 2008

At the moment, my CD wishlist is about 40 entries long (though it's all old(er) material), but here's the unreleased stuff I'm most excited about (it is bound to grow in the coming days)...

Untitled (3rd Studio Album) - Matisyahu
Untitled (3rd Studio Album) - Imogen Heap
The Anti-Mother - Norma Jean
Untitled (2nd Studio Album) - Family Force 5

I'm finishing up a project for a client today, and (as usual) a media search on the web brought me down a completely different path, culminating in my discovery of this amazing quartet of words: Boreal (or Septentrional), Austral, Occidental, and Oriental. While the majority already were in my vocabulary, the fact that they form this elite, four-member association was fascinating. Kind of like when an algorithm makes you see how amazingly integrated the language of mathematics is, or when you see how thorough G-d has been in every aspect of creation (though the latter cannot compare with the former). Wow.


In Judaism Today (25 Nissan 5768):
Omer 11