21 4月 2008

The way of the future...

Yesterday evening marked the first day of the Jewish Passover. What an monumental (and intimate) event it was to commemorate with the Lord; He blessed me amazingly. To have heard an account of how He is permeating the lives of others close to me, and then to have been able to spend time with Him last night was really otherworldly. I see Him actively making provision for me in ways too abundant to enumerate. It is good to be completely sold-out for G-d; this is what I yearn for.

I watched "The Aviator" in its entirety for the first time last night. I found extreme parallels between the person of Howard Hughes and myself, and can't help but wonder if certain shades of my being await a similar fate.

Hughes allegedly watched this film over 150 times, and I find myself intrigued by the allure it held over him:

In Judaism Today (16 Nissan 5768):
Passover Day 3
Omer 2


In Judaism Yesterday (15 Nissan 5768):
Passover Day 2
Omer 1